How can I pass MS 70-346 exam in 7 days?
This 70-346 learning Guide is designed to help you prepare for Microsoft exam 70-346 test. The 70-346 dumps test point is how to manage MS Office 365 application identity and network office. Watch our 70-346 exam questions and answers instructional videos to improve your skills as 70-346 vce Administration in setting up, managing, monitoring, and troubleshooting Microsoft Office 365 authentication and Azure cloud services.
This exam retires on March 31, 2019. A replacement exam may be available. To learn more, visit our blog: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/community.aspx and review our Exam Retirement posts.
About 70-346 exam collection
The exam provider is Pearson Vue and candidates can register for the exam at https://home.pearsonvue.com/test-taker.aspx.
- MCSA: Office 365
- MCSE: Productivity
- Published: February 17, 2014
- Retires date: March 31, 2019
- Languages: English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), French, German, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish
- Audiences:IT professionals
- Exam cost: $165
- Technology: Microsoft Office 365
- Credit toward certification: MCP, MCSA
- Retirement date: March 31, 2019
Training: 70-346 exam Topics and Tips
This study guide is designed to help users master management features about Office 365. In this 70-346 exam dumps online lesson, we’ll cover the Office 365 interface, set up a trial version of Office 365, introduce navigation Management Center, add or remove administrative user actions, use Group management to collaborate with groups and collaboration groups, and synchronize management with Office 365. Also, learn how to deploy the Windows Azure cloud, Windows 10 product key, activate Office 365 Pro Plus key, monitor Office 365 activities, create custom domains, mix active directories, Exchange 2018 management, manage SharePoint Online, and configure Skype to perform connections with bus ESS 。
- Provision Office 365 (15–20%)
- Provision tenants
- Add and configure custom domains
- Plan a pilot
- Plan and implement networking and security in Office 365 (15–20%)
- Configure DNS records for services
- Enable client connectivity to Office 365
- Administer Microsoft Azure Rights Management Service (RMS)
- Manage administrator roles in Office 365
- Manage cloud identities (15–20%)
- Configure password management
- Manage user and security groups
- Manage cloud identities with Windows PowerShell
- Implement and Manage Identities by Using Azure AD Connect (15–20%)
- Prepare on-premises Active Directory for Azure AD Connect
- Set up Azure AD Connect tool
- Manage Active Directory users and groups with Azure AD Connect in place
- Implement and manage federated identities for single sign-on (SSO) (15–20%)
- Plan requirements for Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
- Install and manage AD FS servers
- Install and manage WAP servers
- Monitor and troubleshoot Office 365 availability and usage (15–20%)
- Analyze reports
- Monitor service health
- Isolate service interruption
Learn 70-346 pdf to provision, implement, and manage the products and features of Office 365 as you prepare for Microsoft’s 70-346 exam, one of two exams that must be passed with 70-346 study guide to receive your MCSA: Office 365 certification.
- Basic systems administration (the sysadmin) is whoever is in charge of taking care of these tasks.
- Basic Windows Server administration, including Active Directory
- Experience with Windows PowerShell (A task-based command-line shell and scripting language built on .NET. )
Download 70-346 practice test & exam questions in PDF
Download exam ref 70-346 managing office 365 identities and requirements PDF, 2nd edition here: